Wow Homebuyers With These Two Things

Today I’m answering a question from one of my viewers, “What are the top things wowing buyers in the real estate marketplace?”

Get a FREE Home Value Report
Search all Homes for Sale on the MLS

What are the hottest things wowing buyers in the real estate market right now? I’ll go over the top two today. 

As far as the outside goes, a nice outdoor patio area really wows buyers. A decorative stone or newly paved concrete space accompanied by a fire pit gets buyers excited about the prospect of entertaining and really enjoying that space. 


A space that has cubbies, coat hooks, additional storage, or a craft area really makes a home pop for buyers.”

For the inside, great mud rooms or back halls are a huge plus. A space that has cubbies, coat hooks, additional storage, or a craft area really makes a home pop for buyers. 

If you have a question you’d like answered in a video, or if you or anyone you know is looking to buy or sell a home, please don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. If I answer your question in a video, I’ll send you a $25 gift card!